SKIN TREATMENTS & FACIALS
This multi-dimensional approach to your facial utilizes a specially selected mix of clinically tested cosmeceutical skincare, ultrasonic deep cleansing, enzymatic and/or chemical exfoliation, dermaplaning, medical microneedling, crystal free microdermabrasion, extractions, LED photo modulation, micro-current lifting, enhanced penetration of vitamin infusions, therapeutic masks, and pure medical oxygen therapies.
Please allow 75 minutes for your customized facial and 30 minutes for chemical peels or express treatments.
- The Ionzyme DF machine™ is at the very forefront of scientific skin care. The machine is the first of its kind to introduce the use of Pulsed Iontophoresis – the use of a specifically pulsed electrical current to facilitate penetration of vitamins into the cells, and Low Frequency Sonophoresis – the use of sound waves to transport vitamin molecules through the skin. The Ionzyme DF Machine has been specifically designed for Environ skin care treatments, and it is considered the most effective machine in the world today for enhancing the penetration of high doses of vitamins and serums into the skin. The DF Ionzyme Machine is suitable for all skin types, and can be incorporated into your facial treatment or delivered as a targeted, stand alone Active Vitamin Facial Treatment.
- Cool Peels from Environ™ are a revolutionary approach to peeling that achieve incredible results without damaging the skin. Low strength Lactic acid or Trichlorocetic acid is used to reduce the skin’s PH and trigger the release of growth factors, which creates tighter, smoother skin. It destroys bacteria, boosts hydration and removes the build-up of dead skin cells, helping to decongest the surface and smooth its texture. The cool peel is a no-downtime peel incorporated in a facial and ideal for clients with lines and wrinkles, rough or problem skin, sun damage or rosacea.
- Dermaplaning is a safe procedure for exfoliating the epidermis and ridding the skin of fine vellus hair (peach fuzz). Using a disposable scalpel and a delicate touch, the surface of the skin is abraded using light feathering strokes. This is a great treatment for patients who are pregnant or nursing who want a deep exfoliation, or patients who have excess vellus hair on the skin. This hair often causes a buildup of dirt and oils in the follicles, so removing the hair results in healthier looking skin. Removing epidermal skin also allows products to penetrate more readily into the deeper layers. It also may be used to prepare the skin for superficial chemical peels or before a cleansing facial.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation uses the Pure Lift technology with patented high and low frequency waves to stimulate your facial muscles comfortably. This intense yet pain free stimulation energizes and elevates the facial muscles, working them out as you would any other muscle in your body. The result is a smooth, toned, and refreshed looking face.
- Clear + Brillant is a non-ablative fractional laser to counteract the early signs of aging. It works over 4 to 6 sessions to improve texture, even out skin tone, reduce appearance of pores, and illuminate the skin-with no social downtime. This treatment requires about 30 minutes for a complete session and may involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort.
- Skin Medica Chemical Peels come in three strengths. You can read about them in depth here.
- Micro-needling with Rejuvapen™ is a highly effective skin therapy procedure that activates cell regeneration and can be used to treat skin conditions such as fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, sun spots, acne scars and burns. It provides natural collagen reproduction and is similar to fractional laser treatments, IPL, laser resurfacing and chemical peels, but without the side effects and downtime. A small, pen-shaped device, RejuvaPen Micro-Needling uses nine disposable micro needles to vertically pierce the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and minimize pores, stretch marks and acne scars. Although these perforations are invisible to the naked eye, they stimulate the skin's natural repair process and can effectively treat hard-to-reach places around the eyes, nose, and lips. In addition, the needle depth can be easily adjusted during treatment for different areas. RejuvaPen also uses an automatic vibrating feature which helps reduce discomfort. The advantages include shorter treatment times, no pain, and a lower price than similar anti-aging treatments.
- The DiamondTome™ Skin Resurfacing System removes the topmost layer of skin by gently exfoliating the skin with natural diamond chips bonded to the tip of the wand, while vacuuming the exfoliated skin cells away in a controlled manner. Removing this outer layer helps clean out pores, leaves skin a smoother texture and promotes the growth of healthy new skin. Unlike other exfoliation treatments, the DiamondTome™ Skin Resurfacing System uses no loose abrasives or crystals to contaminate you or the environment. Skin Resurfacing also stimulates the vascular circulation to the surface of the skin resulting in a healthier and firmer appearance. The DiamondTome™ Skin Resurfacing treatment is non-invasive, pain-free and requires no down time.
- Omnilux™ LED Phototherapy uses a combination of different lights to stimulate the cells that help counteract the effects of aging. Light enhances not only DNA synthesis, but also augments cellular tissue regeneration including collagen deposition. Light at specific wavelengths is known to stimulate tissue and influence restructuring of collagen to firm skin tissue and minimize fine wrinkles. As we grow older, the cells that manufacture the skins supportive structures begin to slow down. Environmental damage from the sun speeds up this process and produces free radicals that damage the skin and the cells that synthesize collagen and elastin. Using a combination of different lights delivered at different times we are able to stimulate these cells that help counteract the effects of aging. Omnilux stimulates natural processes to rejuvenate the skin.
- Medical Oxygen is combined with an infusion of essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino peptides to saturate the skin for the ultimate hydration and a visible result you can instantly see and feel. Additionally, the application of oxygen increases the absorption of the infusion which helps the skin retain hydration and moisture. Once hydration is balanced your skin will look and feel healthier and more vital – additionally many other common skin complaints will naturally disappear. Oxygen is a natural bactericide (destroys anaerobic bacteria) and helps cool and calm the skin.